10. Make cookies for friends and family.
9. Change the diaper. Feed. Burp. Tummy time. Nap. Repeat.
8. Read a book about suffering and happiness in the cold, at altitude.
7. Write a poem: Roses are red / Violets are blue / What ever shall we do? / Let’s try the zoo!
6. Go to the zoo.
5. Take down the Halloween decorations.
4. Plan your next trip.
3. Pull out your gear box and randomly weigh items.
2. Watch Patagonia’s Worn Wear video. Then attend a screening party at a Patagonia shop. Learn how to fix your gear instead of buying new stuff.
1. Get outside in the sun, snow, rain, fog, mountains, canyons, sands, plains.